CHECKING THE ORIGINAL EMAIL ADDRESS FOR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS
Why you need to pay attention to the originality of your Instagram email address? If the account’s email address is not native / not original, then for suspicious actions, Instagram will reset the account to its native mail (to which you do not have access) and you may lose access to the account.
At the moment there are 2 ways to verify the originality of email address. By original email address is meant the email address to which the account was originally registered instagram.
1. Go to the mail account.
2. Find the first letter from Instagram:
– if the first letter says that Instagram welcomes you in its social network (the so-called welcome letter “Welcome to Instagram”), then this is the first / only / original / native mail;
– if there is no such message or it looks different, then it is worth referring to the second method of verification.
1. Log in to your account
2. Follow this link: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/access_tool/
3. Next “Privacy and Security” —> “Former email addresses” (https://i.imgur.com/ELE0m1j.png)
4. See the list of previous email addresses: (https://i.imgur.com/DXHaZ3k.png)
– If the list is empty, this is the first and original email address
– if there are other addresses, then the email address is NOT original